Click the link below to download our most up to date timetable.
Please contact us if you have requests for specific classes or times as we regularly review and update our timetable in relation to demand.
Please note some classes run as courses or just during the school term (*). We recommend you call us to check the class is on today.
Why choose us?
We are highly skilled health professionals
- Fully qualified, expert physiotherapists.
- We pride ourselves on having no machines – we work with our hands.
- You have our full attention – we only treat one client per session so you have our undivided attention.
We aim to get you moving – and stay moving
- We are a sporty, active bunch – we won’t just tell you to stop doing the things you love. We will work with you to determine the best way forward to achieving your goals.
- We use our one to one consultations to determine your needs and design an exercise program to suit you.
- We have a range of exercise therapy options to help get you moving using our fully equipped Yoga & Pilates studio.
- Don’t want to do a class? No problem – tell us what you want to be able to do and we’ll work out how to help.
- We have a total commitment to ongoing learning and professional development, going well above and beyond the required minimum standard for Physiotherapists.
- Our admin team and support staff work hard to make every visit as comfortable and easy as possible.
- We have free reminder emails and sms’s to help you keep track of your appointments.