What makes PhysiYoga different is our Philosophy and how we embody it in everything we do. If our Philosophy resonates with you, then you could be the next addition to our team.
Positions Currently Available
Physiotherapist - Wanted
PhysiYoga is seeking a motivated Physiotherapist with a passion for holistic approaches to health and wellness to join our growing team. We are proud to be South Australia’s only dedicated ConnectTherapyTM clinic. Clinic Owner Emily Eglitis is one of just two Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioners in Australia, having travelled nationally and internationally to become accredited. This mentored position would suit a candidate of all experience levels (from the new or recent graduate through to the more experienced physiotherapist) - as long as you have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Our Physiotherapists' Strengths
- Ability to identify gaps in knowledge and take steps to remedy these gaps
- Able to interact in clients and colleagues in a safe, professional and courteous manner
- Respectful of our own and other individual’s rights, needs and talents.
- Eager to learn from and contribute to professional development
- Great communicators
- Team Player
- Honest, friendly, professional
- Innovative & shows initiative
- Eye for detail
- Health and wellness focused
- Passion for Life-Long Learning
- Registration to practice as a physiotherapist in Australia (AHPRA)
- Current working VISA or equivalent if applicable
- Professional indemnity insurance to a minimum of $20M (i.e. APA insurance for Private Practice or equivilent)
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Current Senior First Aid certificate with CPR
- Provide assessment and manual therapy treatment to clients in line with best patient care practices
- Manage appointment/times effectively and communicate with staff/clients if more than 10mins outside of anticipated diary schedule. Take an active role in building a patient caseload.
- Provide exercise class pre-assessments and basic training to clients in Pilates & yoga
- Undergo ongoing professional development: Attending external courses (PD allowance payable for approved courses), Participate in mentoring in ConnectTherapy & The Thoracic Ring Approach, contribute to professional development sessions.
- Use knowledge gained from formal PD and personal research to develop learning resources for Physiyoga which may include blogs, in-house training, new programs, promotional material and more.
- Run small group exercise Pilates, Yoga and other exercise classes as organised through Physiyoga
- Be innovative in creating programs in line with our mission to improve the overall health and wellbeing of the community
- On occasions, process payments at the front desk and book ongoing appointments for clients
Strathalbyn: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (classes may fall outside of these times). Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Unley: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Please email your resume to Emily@PhysiYogaStrath.com.au and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you'd like to work at PhysiYoga. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.