Upcoming Courses and Workshops
We will be running more training courses for Physiotherapists and Yoga Teachers. Details will appear here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific area of interest you'd like to know more about.
Private Practice Skills Intensive
This program is designed to give a small group of dedicated of new physiotherapists experience and insight into the world of Private Practice. It is also open to final year students.
We have developed a weekend intensive to provide skills, training and experience as well as 1:1 mentoring and observation that can be carried out at a later time to suit your needs and schedule.
This invaluable experience will only be offered to a small group of Physiotherapists/students and includes the following:
- Free Entry to Skills Training Workshop on The Thorax, Yoga and Therapy
- Hands-on experience
- 1:1 mentoring
- Observation Day at the states only ConnectTherapy clinic - PhysiYoga
- Experiential Day: Friday 21st September (Goolwa, South Australia, times TBA)
- 3 hours skills workshop: Sunday 23rd September (12 - 3)
- 1:1 skills session and observations by appointment
This is our very first Skills Intensive, so for THIS TIME ONLY we are offering it to a dedicated group of physiotherapists completely free of charge. This amazing offer will never be repeated.
Registration is simple: email email@example.com and answer the following questions
- Contact number
- Why you want to be a part of this Skills Intensive Weekend
- What are you passionate about?
Registrations are open now and will close midnight 8th August, 2018. Registrater your interest immediately to reserve your place to avoid disappointment. Spaces are strictly limited.
Free entry to a skills training workshop on The Thorax, Yoga and Therapy (Sunday 23rd September, 12pm - 3pm at PhysiYoga Strathalbyn). The course includes:
- Course notes
- Experiential practice
- Aim to increase your understanding of how to integrate Yoga Therapeutically
Hands-on experience is a 3 hour shift providing massage at fundraising event (proceeds to Beyond Blue). In return for you volunteering three hours of your time to provide 10 minute massages, you will recieve:
- Clinical feedback on your techniques
- Reference for your CV
- $60 remuneration for your time
1x 1:1 60 minute mentoring session with Emily Eglitis for a topic of your choice:
- Case study discussion
- Improving your subjective
- Hands-on skill acquisition
- Experience a ConnectTherapy full body assessment on yourself
1 Day Observation at PhysiYoga Strathalbyn
- Shadowing staff of all experience levels at the States only dedicated ConnectTherapy clinic
- Observe and experience the integration of Pilates into Physiotherapy
- Insight into the world of Private Practice